turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Burgos011

Received a notification on my iPhone from TurboCard app saying my stimulus check had arrived but it’s nowhere to be found in my account nor is the original notification

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

19 Replies
MarilynG1
Expert Alumni

Received a notification on my iPhone from TurboCard app saying my stimulus check had arrived but it’s nowhere to be found in my account nor is the original notification

The IRS urges taxpayers to be on the lookout for scam artists trying to use the economic impact payments as cover for schemes to steal personal information and money.

Remember, the IRS will not call , text you, email you or contact you on social media  asking for personal or bank account information – even related to the economic impact payments.

Also, watch out for emails with attachments or links claiming to have special information about economic impact payments or refunds.

Click this link for more info on Stimulus Scam Alerts. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Anonymous
Not applicable

So this recently happen to me yesterday I don’t know if I’m the only one but I called immediately once and after I saw that I got the notification but it wasn’t on my account not on hold or pending nor was the notification history on the turbo tax app it’s self. It wasn’t from the IRS it was from TURBO TAX NOR WAS IT A EMAIL, PHONE CALL, TEXT MESSAGE ATTACHMENT OR LINK OR ANYTHING YOU JUST STATED IF NOT A IPHONE NOTIFICATION FROM THE TURBO TAX APP ITS SELF STATING THAT MY 1,200 was in my account so scam IF IT WAS A SCAM  did I most likely get scam ? And if not WHERE IS MY FUNDS! because it said it was deposited but once again I don’t see it and I know people who have received there stimulus check already so the whole next week thing and specially since I received a notification sayIng that I got my money Doesn’t really mean much. ANSWERS AND RESOLUTIONS PLEASE !!? 

jailbait6262
Returning Member

I got the same notification but mine also said it wouldn't be available til the 15th I wanna know if it's real

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jailbait6262  You got the same notification but were you also not able to then see that same notification on your app like where the yellow bell is at on the top right corner? Or is it pending on your account when you call ? Because if so that’s not the case with me and also where did it say or did you read that it will be release on the 15th ?

This is the same for me got a notification last night saying 1700$ has posted an will be available to use on the 15th of this month. But when I open my turbo card app I see no pending notification?

I got the same thing today took me to the app but nothing else

The TurboCard app notifies you of pending deposits, as long as you have that notification option enabled; I received the same notification when I got my refund just last week. It’s not a notification of available funds, it’s a notification that your direct deposit is currently pending (being processed) and the date it lists is when that money will be posted & available for you to spend. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@SkyeLeigh1997 I understand but That option on my phone is and always been on and even if that was the case just them letting me know that I’m getting it and on what date it should still say or show on the app or when I call my card it should say I have something pending and it doesn’t.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Does it say you have something pending on the app or when you call ??

Anonymous
Not applicable

DaveF1006
Expert Alumni

Select this website to check the status of your stimulus payment.  https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payments Select the get payment option to check the status of your payment.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I received the same notification yesterday. Didn’t see anything about a date. I called and checked on the app and nothing was pending. There was no trace of the $1,700. In the past I’ve never received notification about “pending” deposits only when the money is in the account.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I wanted to know if any one knew why or had the same problem as me now I’m not able to log into my turbo tax card app account?

@Anonymous The mobile app for me isn’t working (hasn’t for about an hour now) but I was able to get into my account through the web browser on my phone. Nothing new for me, unfortunately. Hopefully we’ll all wake up to a $1200+ deposit in the morning, Lord knows we all need it right now

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies