`

Password error when trying to save encrypted 2019 tax file on MacBook Pro

I continue to get the following message each time I try to save an encrypted copy of my 2019 tax file on my MacBook Pro: "For security reasons, your answer should be between 6 and 16 characters long, not including any spaces"

My password is between 6 and 16 characters and I have tried various passwords. Nothing works. I continue to get the same error message. As suggested on another question/answer I removed all of the turbo tax files and reinstalled. I still get the error. I am using Turbo Tax Premier.

I am using a MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2019, Four Thunderbolt 3 ports), running Mojave version 10.14.6.

I have the same problem on my iMac. So far two hours conversation with Intuit made a complete circle with no answer. Have used for nine years and not had this problem.

I'll ask @macuser_22   to join in with any suggestion for your problem with the encrypted file and password.

They must have broken it with an update because I get the same error.