Oops! Itappears there was a drop in our connection. Sorry about this! Sometimes theconnection between your browser and our server can be dropped asittraverses theInternet

I get this

Oops! It appears there was a drop in our connection.

Sorry about this! Sometimes the connection between your browser and our server can be dropped as it traverses the Internet.

every time i try to access my retun to fill it out. wtf is going on. and why have a support number if your just going to fing charge to use it.

Log out of your TurboTax account.

Delete Cookies

Clear Cache

Log back into your TurboTax account in a different window and try a different browser ( chrome, Mozilla, etc...)

I have tried deleting cookies, clear cache, turned off anti virus.. new browser, nothing works .  I am still getting this error

Please contact our customer specialist by following the instructions below:

1. Sign in to TurboTax Online if you're not already signed in.
  2. Select Search in the upper-right corner and then Contact us.
  3. Enter your question, select Let's talk.
  4. Select Get the number then follow the instructions to call us
    • Free Edition (without PLUS): When you select Talk to a specialist, you'll be asked to add PLUS benefits first.

The above is the best and most efficient way for you to connect with the right person so that you can get the help you need. If you still require assistance, you can contact us at (800) 446-8848.

I'm having the same *** issue. I've already have a support session open. Someone from support called me back. Let me be clear, I've already tried a number of browsers in both a Mac and Windows setting. This is is NOT A BROWSER ISSUE. There is something very wrong with your servers. I have an overwhelming amount of records to file, I need this service to work! 

I am having the same issue.  I have attempted to login 3 times over the last month and get the same message no matter what I do??

users experiencing this problem can't log in successfully. I also have been experiencing this issue for the last ~3 days.

Same problem. Wish I would have used an accountant instead of this program because now I can't access my data and if I can't get my data to my banker I'm going to be homeless. This is bull**bleep**.

I am having this issue as well. It occurred last week too

This is a problem with your internet service.

You sound awfully sure of your solution, yet I can get to this virtual cul-de-sac of uselessness, which would indicate otherwise. This has been happening to me for a week now. Tried everything. NOTHING works and I have two days left to file. And no support.  

It might be a Chrome issue. I had the same issue there and cleared the cache but it persisted. I switched to Safari and it worked. And shame on you Intuit for not dealing with this more proactively. Do not listen to ANYONE that blames your internet connection. 

Thanks Vertizon1.

I too think it has nothing to do with my internet connection as everything else connects fine including netflix streaming.I do use a chrome browser though. 

Yes- That maybe too narrow a cause (Just Chrome) based on the discussion, but it at least seems browser-based. Focus there to start and hope for some real help if not. Sorry you're seeing it too. Such a crazy hassle with impeccably poor timing. Good luck!