Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

manleyd-1

On the proof of insurance form 1095 box 2 on the form it says assigned policy # ( only the last 15 characters) on the form # 2 is my ss# so I dont know what to put

there's nothing on this form that even has 15 letters
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies

On the proof of insurance form 1095 box 2 on the form it says assigned policy # ( only the last 15 characters) on the form # 2 is my ss# so I dont know what to put

You are entering a Form 1095-A.  Is this the form you received? 

Or did you receive a Form 1095-B or Form 1095-C?  If a 1095-B or 1095-C those are not entered on a tax return.

manleyd-1

I have 1095-B

manleyd-1

I said my return will take longer 

@manleyd-1 wrote:

I said my return will take longer 

As stated - A form 1095-B is not entered on a tax return.  Keep a copy for your records.

If you did not receive health insurance through one of the state Marketplace Exchanges you will not be receiving a Form 1095-A.  Delete the Form 1095-A you started to enter.

Enter 1095-a in the Search box located in the upper right of the program screen. Click on Jump to 1095-a

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies