On my information it is stating that my parents are deceased but they are still alive and it is not giving me the option to change it

Why are you entering anything about your parents on your tax return?  Are you dealing with "kiddie tax?"

Clear your return and start over.  Then update your personal information.

If you have not paid for the online edition you are using, have not filed your tax return or registered the Free edition, then you can clear your return and start over. Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the program screen while working on the 2019 online tax return. Click on Clear & Start Over.