Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Official COVID-19 (Coronavirus) stimulus payment thread

Hacktoff,

With all due respect, if the problem is with the IRS, then why isn't TurboTax being up front about it?  I get that the IRS is a real Charlie Foxtrot right now, but I expected much more out of a service that I've  been paying for years to use.

You are awesome!  Calling now.

@Cleo761  Thanks!  Mine still says they will let me know when they have a date!

@Trg46777  Me too

Mines still saying same crap from last weds....eligible but no date yet...will deposit in my account when date is made.....I did all this stuff the very first day and there hasn't been a change yet....crazy.....I'm way behind on Bill's as it is...need to go back to work n hell with this bull crap

This is the most help that I have seen in scrolling through these 11 pages of comments. Thank you!
LoveOceans
Returning Member

How do I undo a non-filer return to file my 2019 return? The IRS website prompted me to input my bank account information using the "non filers" section for stimulus return. (I thought it would simply help update my banking information.) Now I'm stuck with the dilemma of a "duplicate SSN's filed" as I attempted to transmit my 2019 taxes using Turbo via e-file. Is there a way where I can get the non-filer rejected or undo so I can just e-file my 2019 taxes. The Turbo tax system won't let me amend my 2019 file because there is nothing to amend clearly. (First time doing my taxes this year.) I'm out of sources since the IRS hotline is not around and in need of desperate help. Please and Thank you!

My federal refund is pending in my bank account. However the stimulus payment is nowhere to be found and I am still getting the error many got in the IRS tracker. I know I qualify for it, I just don't understand why it says it cannot determine eligibility.

I know you asked Cleo but I was about to get ahold of someone as well... call the number and follow the prompts for having a security issue and ask to speak to someone. Lol 

Lol I am considering it!

I married a non-resident alien (from Canada). Apparently as a couple were not able to get the covid-19 stimulus of $2400 (since we previously filed jointly). Is there any way that I, a US Citizen, can still get at least my share of $1200? 

I'm still stuck on same status...no date for deposit yet..anyone else seeing this still

Been this a whole week now.....wonder when or if it will change

Yep? idk what the heck is going on.

Same here. Same status, different day. Glad I'm not the only one. I'm just waiting until someone responds on here to say they've finally got an actual date. Hoping we don't have to wait too much longer.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies