turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Whatever1944
Returning Member

Need to speak to a Turbo Tax Expert

This afternoon (March 10, 2021) Turbo Tax Expert, Kalu was assisting me in completing my 2020 Income Tax 1040-SR to file.  We were 99% complete when I could not locate my 2019 Income Tax Report, BUT I have now located it and can see what my adjusted gross income was in that report. My cell phone number is [phone number removed] and my name is Linda R. Hoch.  I need one of your experts to contact me to we can file my Turbo Tax Report.  Thank you.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies

We do not arrange “live” expert calls for you from the user forum.

You can arrange for the Live help you are paying the extra fee for with your questions from 5 a.m. to 9 p.m. Pacific time.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/4124827-how-do-i-connect-with-a-tax-expert-in-turbotax-live

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
DawnC
Employee Tax Expert

Now that you have your 2019 AGI number from Line 8b, you can proceed through the e-filing screens and enter the number when TurboTax asks for it.  

Click on File (it is on the left if you are using Online software and it is up top if you are using desktop software) to go through the filing steps.  

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Linda helped with my taxes. I think I signed everything, so are my taxes sent to IRS ?

@ivyanez50  No one in the user forum can access your account.   We do not know anything about your tax return.  Did you use "Full Service?"   Is that why you think a TurboTax employee filed your return?

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/taxes/discussion/how-to-contact-my-full-service-expert/00/1950947

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies