Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts All About the W-4! >> Event happening NOW!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

My return was rejected because of my Form 8962 I was told there was a processing error and I will have to wait until 2/3/2022 to refile. Is this error due to turbotax?

@nekatasmith Please read the threads before posting. We are discussing an error on TT's end that is causing our CORRECT returns to be rejected. Thanks!

My return was rejected because of my Form 8962 I was told there was a processing error and I will have to wait until 2/3/2022 to refile. Is this error due to turbotax?

@Erin Dershimer   TurboTax is currently ignoring our thread and only saying that this error is going to "possibly" be fixed on 2/3/22. I am very curious to see if indeed this does get fixed.

If it does not, I will not stop contacting TT until my money is refunded, since clearly I won't be able to file using their faulty software. 

I have used this program for years and this year is absolutely the LAST time. I will never use TT again, as they can't even get back to us about where the error is and how they plan to fix it.

I responded to someone who commented about their advance loan in that post. I am very aware of what the thread is about. 

Had many error and buffering issues when tryin to enter my info for advance tax credit from health market place (8962), tried to enter information 3 times. I figured I had this problem because I was tryin to do it over my phone. However, once I got to a desk top I was able to enter the info in with no problems BUT then my tax return was reject by IRS because of some issue with the very page I had trouble with from the beginning. This leads me to believe the problem is with TURBOTax. A TurboTax tech might want to look into that ASAP. I may be going somewhere else to file. 

@nekatasmith We are all simply trying to figure out when a processing error on the part of TT will be resolved. Posting something that isn't really adding anything relevant or helpful to the convo is your choice. Cheers.

@nekatasmith Nobody is upset about it not being ‘approved’… the issue is the return not being ACCEPTED, especially after being “reviewed for mistakes”. Of course it’s the IRS that approves the return, once it’s been accepted. 

The problem seems to be fixed! Just re-submitted ours and it went through and accepted. 

Did you apply for the refund advance as well?

@Skasperski417 That's great news. Did you have the error that we are discussing when you filed the first time?

Did you change any info when you filed this time? 

I am hoping to refile on Friday, but I am hoping to see some more success stories on this thread first.

That post was only a fyi because some people who were having this processing issue were also using TT for the advance and I was just letting them know that once this issue is fixed there will still be things to look out for in regards to the advance. It is a lot.

Yes I had the same error. No I didn't change anything. Yes I applied for the advance, and the advance is already in my CK account. They must have got it fixed  day early. 

They got it fixed! I redid mine and it was accepted. 

Mine was accepted as well.

Mine was accepted as well. Also got the refund advance in my Karma account shortly after.

I also have this code. I’ve used TurboTax for 8 years and never had been rejected until this year. And why are they charging us over $200 to file? My  fee is closer to $300. I think we should get some of that refunded because the service we paid for is junk. I will think twice next year before coming here

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies