Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts All About the W-4! >> Event happening NOW!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

My OR return e-file was rejected, TurboTax said it was aware of problem Re: OR Fed Tax Liab wks. I updated OR today. I was rejected again, same reason. Anyone else?

E-file reject msg from Turbo Tax said to wait for updates on Feb 17th, today.  I updated for OR updates twice this morning so I updated OR return to include my 3rd EIP check and re-did my e-file. My OR return was rejected again within 30 minutes.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

My OR return e-file was rejected, TurboTax said it was aware of problem Re: OR Fed Tax Liab wks. I updated OR today. I was rejected again, same reason. Anyone else?

Apparently I have been moderated.  I posted a number of replies after the one below that I re-e-filed my Oregon return yesterday at 9:30am, including that it was successfully Accepted by Oregon yesterday afternoon.  I guess Turbotax didn't want my question:  "What fix occurred in the background two days after the last Oregon update such that returns were being accepted on Feb 19th but not Feb 17th?" to be posted on these forums.

In the process they deleted my post that the return was accepted yesterday.

View solution in original post

7 Replies
DaraLO
Intuit Alumni

Once your form becomes available, it should automatically update if you're using TurboTax Online.  In some cases, you may need to clear your browser's cache and cookies.  For the TurboTax CD/Download software, you will need to check for updates or update manually using the steps listed here.

If you continue to experience this issue, please reply so we can offer further assistance.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

That is the problem, When is Turbo tax going to update Oregon to fix this?  I manually check for updates every time a sit at my pc to see if anything has changed.  I have the pc/cd version.  I have checked for updates as often as every two hours.  There has been no update to Oregon, which is why I don't understand why a different employee @HeatherPLO posted in a different thread to just try again even though there have been no Oregon correction/updates issued. 

CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

The update has been completed. Please try to file again, and if you do receive a rejection code, please comment and let us know. 

There have been no updates since my last rejection on Feb 17th.

HeatherPLO
Intuit Alumni

Please try your filing again.  This issue should now be resolved for you to complete your filing.  

I re E-filed at 9:30am and so far it has not rejected, 40 minutes and counting ...

Apparently I have been moderated.  I posted a number of replies after the one below that I re-e-filed my Oregon return yesterday at 9:30am, including that it was successfully Accepted by Oregon yesterday afternoon.  I guess Turbotax didn't want my question:  "What fix occurred in the background two days after the last Oregon update such that returns were being accepted on Feb 19th but not Feb 17th?" to be posted on these forums.

In the process they deleted my post that the return was accepted yesterday.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies