Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

My Minnesota return has been rejected twice, "0628 - M1M line 29 must not be more than 488 for single, ... and no more than 976 for MFJ." Is filing by mail my only hope?

Turbotax suggested reviewing my return then refiling. Did that, same result. M1M line 29 is about front line worker pay - blank, not applicable to me.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies

My Minnesota return has been rejected twice, "0628 - M1M line 29 must not be more than 488 for single, ... and no more than 976 for MFJ." Is filing by mail my only hope?

Receiving the same error despite dollar amount being entered is less than the dollar amounts in the error message.

@bwl_mn Right, in that, there is no entry in the field, it is empty, because I was not a front line worker and received no compensation of that type.

Gike1201

I am having this same issue and no one from turbo tax seems to know which was is up when I speak with them. Getting very frustrated….

This doesn't help those of you with no dollar amount, but I found another thread where it said that you must use the phrase "MN Frontline Worker Pay" on your Federal Schedule 1 where you put in the dollars. I switched mine to that and resubmitted MN (only resubmitted state) and it was accepted over night.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies