turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Wally57

My kids used my computer to file their taxes using Turbo Tax Deluxe. Now I want to use my computer to file our taxes using the small business version. When I uploaded this version You required that I uninstall the deluxe version which I did. However, w

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

My kids used my computer to file their taxes using Turbo Tax Deluxe. Now I want to use my computer to file our taxes using the small business version. When I uploaded this version You required that I uninstall the deluxe version which I did. However, w

Not sure what you are asking because your question was cut off. I don't believe you are required to uninstall the Deluxe version for personal tax returns when you install TurboTax Business which is the product you need to file business tax returns. Were you trying to install TurboTax Business or TurboTax Home & Business. Home and Business if for self employment and disregarded entities when taxes are filed on a personal tax return. If you are filing a personal tax return for self employment or a disregarded entity, you can actually use the Deluxe product installed on your computer to do that since it has all the forms in it. 

Here is the link for TurboTax Business: https://turbotax.intuit.com/small-business-taxes/

Wally57

When I downloaded the business version, it will not download my free state.  It is requiring me to purchase my free state.  also, it will not allow me to file on-line stating I've already reached my limit of 5.  

There is no free state with TurboTax Business. State is extra with TurboTax Business.

The IRS places a 5 return limit on federal efiles. It is not a tax program limit but an internet address limit so there is no way to get around it if you have already efiled 5 returns on your computer from your internet address. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies