turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

tariyal

My K-3 has foreign income from 2 sources. The turbo tax instructions state I need to enter multiple K-1's which I've done, but it has double counted the income?

How do i enter 2 different countries on K-3 in the same K-1, without entering 2 K-1s?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

My K-3 has foreign income from 2 sources. The turbo tax instructions state I need to enter multiple K-1's which I've done, but it has double counted the income?

one way is to use "various" for countries and then combine amounts. this assumes none of the items need special treatment. for example items subject to Hign Tax Kick Out. see 1116 instructions - should be noted on k-3 or use two k-1's. use the same EIN for both but on the second only enter the k-3 info for the second country.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

one way is to use "various" for countries and then combine amounts. this assumes none of the items need special treatment. for example items subject to Hign Tax Kick Out. see 1116 instructions - should be noted on k-3 or use two k-1's. use the same EIN for both but on the second only enter the k-3 info for the second country.

tariyal

Thank you.  That works!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies