turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

My e-file has been rejected and has a code I can't find anywhere. I tried again in the 24 hours the first time, it says it has something to do with an SMS being incorrect

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

8 Replies

My e-file has been rejected and has a code I can't find anywhere. I tried again in the 24 hours the first time, it says it has something to do with an SMS being incorrect

Are you using a phone number from a foreign country?  The phone number in TurboTax must be a US number and must have 10 digits. For example:

1-123-456-7890

I already changed it and it keeps rejecting it! How can I fix that?

Meloc624

I need help filing . 

CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

We are unable to assist you with filing your return here in this public forum. You will need to click  here to speak to a customer service associate. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
TSierecki

No

Lorrainee

I need help

Abakar

I want fix my tax return and then

Anonymous
Not applicable

Would you let us know what in particular you are needing to fix so we can better assist you?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies