Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: My cycle code is 20200505. What does this mean? And I found it on my tax transcript for 2019

@kayla5024plyr @andavis11 @sassyface113 @TKD-76 @Tryna12 Has anyone seen a change in their tax record for the processing date not the refund status? 

Tax Year Prior to 2020: My cycle code is 20200505. What does this mean? And I found it on my tax transcript for 2019

My processing date is 2/24/20 but I have all codes except DD. I went back and looked at previous years and my refund has hit the Wednesday before the processing date so tomorrow may be possibly and it’ll hit at the same time as the update. But processing date has stayed the same and hasn’t changed

When your able to receive your transcript, does that mean they are done with your taxes and waiting to deposit?..

I went back and looked as well last year my processing date was the 28th of February and I had my deposit by that Friday 

May

I clicked the link but it shows page unavailable could you tell me what code 570 means please ? 

Yes. This is the only reason why I pull my transcript just to see if my return is complete. They can't provide information for a return that is not complete. Also look on the transcript  near those codes and you will see "credited to your account" with figures beside it.  A refund date will follow soon.

Does anyone know when they update the where's my refund site?

Once a day overnight

Anonymous
Not applicable

The IRS only updates your refund status information once per week on Wednesdays. If you e-file your tax return, wait at least 72 hours from the date the IRS confirms receipt of your return before checking your refund status, and at least three weeks if you mail the return instead.

Here is more information regarding What Days of the Week the IRS Deposit Tax Refunds.

Rbuntyn13

My cycle date is:

Could you help me please? 

Thanks

You are so incorrect. The IRS updates every day overnight usually between 2-4 in the morning. They do not update once a week. That is bull crap. My daughter's updated last Friday and she has her refund today. So no it is not once a week. Plus my friend who works for the IRS said that is false just like the cycle number is not the day of the week. 

@kayla5024plyr @Rbuntyn13 @katydid0967 @andavis11 

Has anyone had a change on their refund or on their tax account?

VictoriaD75
Expert Alumni

If you are trying to track the status of your refund, you can use the IRS Where's my Refund interactive tool. It can be accessed via the link below or through a mobile app.

Where's my Refund

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Patiently waiting. Anyone with code 20200505 get ddd ? Thanks in advance. 

I did read on Facebook I think it’s the wmr”s page the most path filers won’t see a deposit update until 2/22. 
sorry for any miss-spelling no glasses on. Good night.  

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies