turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Lost my card

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies

Lost my card

Call their Customer Care department

(888) 285-4169

REPORT A LOST, STOLEN OR DAMAGED CARD

Lost my card

It just hangs up if you dont input the card number, what do I do if i don't have the card number?

Lost my card

Thomasp71794 

Is it a Turbo Prepaid Visa Card?   Did you lose the card?   I will assume so, since "lost my card" is the title of this thread.

If it's a Turbo Prepaid Visa Card, when you phone the support number at   (888) 285-4169 , listen to everything first.   Do not enter the card number and do not enter an SSN at that point.   You will eventually get to a message that says "To report a card lost, stolen, or never received."   Choose that option number.

Then at the next menu, listen to everything again.    Keep listening, and be sure you are responding to a prompt for "lost" (if that's your situation.)   Then keep following the prompts after that.  I don't know exactly what it will do when you choose "lost", since I don't have that card and can't test their phone tree any further than that.

I just found that you have another post in another thread.  See the info I left for you there:
https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/after-you-file/discussion/re-if-you-have-any-questions-or-need-ass...

gigitamara
Returning Member

Lost my card

I lost o e of my cards and that's the one they put my tax return on I wand to report it lost
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies