Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

jad973

is there someone available to review my taxes?

Are the experts available to review my taxes?

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

8 Replies
rschule1
Expert Alumni

Hi There:

I'd recommend logging into Turbo Tax and click "Talk to Expert". We will be able to review your entries and answer your questions.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

For a "review" you need to be using a version of online TurboTax and upgrade to "Live" to have an expert look at your return.  This service is not available to users of the CD/download.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/choosing-a-product/help/how-do-i-get-turbotax-live/00/27305

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/4124827-how-do-i-connect-with-a-tax-expert-in-turbotax-live

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
jad973

there is a fee for this?

jad973

I am online turbo tax.  Is there a fee for this today.. I thought it was special event.

The so-called special event does not include a review of your tax return.

@jad973 

The "special event" includes experts who will help you in this user forum.  They cannot see your screen, your tax return or your account, and cannot review your Form 1040 for you.   That is an extra thing and if you want a tax expert to review your return and your forms, you have to pay for that.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
Tanisha EA
Employee Tax Expert

Hi Jad973.  When you in your turbotax account working on the return, do you see "Live" next to your product type?  If you do, this means you have live assited.  Once you have reviewed your federal and state together, there should be an option that says get an expert review.  You will select this to generate this benefit.  The system may ask you if you want to upgrade if you don't have it.  

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

TurboTax Live Full Service Tax Expert

Translation:   The word "upgrade" means paying extra money.  

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies