turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Is there a way to use the Turbo Tax Portal to update my address info because I have moved and have not filed 2018 or 2019 tax returns yet?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Is there a way to use the Turbo Tax Portal to update my address info because I have moved and have not filed 2018 or 2019 tax returns yet?

Who can use the TurboTax Stimulus Registration product?

The free TurboTax Stimulus Registration product is designed to help you register with the IRS if you’re not required to file a tax return, to get your stimulus money.

The product is only for people who normally don’t need to file a return.

The product doesn’t work if you:

• Already filed your taxes with TurboTax and need to add/update your direct deposit info.
  • Filed your taxes with someone else.

If you were planning on filing your taxes this year, but haven’t yet, please go ahead and use regular TurboTax.

The IRS is planning to develop a tool that will allow people to provide their direct deposit info online. We'll continue to update as new information becomes available.

TurboTax Stimulus Registration

https://turbotax.intuit.com/stimulus-check/

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Who can use the TurboTax Stimulus Registration product?

The free TurboTax Stimulus Registration product is designed to help you register with the IRS if you’re not required to file a tax return, to get your stimulus money.

The product is only for people who normally don’t need to file a return.

The product doesn’t work if you:

• Already filed your taxes with TurboTax and need to add/update your direct deposit info.
  • Filed your taxes with someone else.

If you were planning on filing your taxes this year, but haven’t yet, please go ahead and use regular TurboTax.

The IRS is planning to develop a tool that will allow people to provide their direct deposit info online. We'll continue to update as new information becomes available.

TurboTax Stimulus Registration

https://turbotax.intuit.com/stimulus-check/

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies