Is it too late to file my taxes.

hello,

So how do i file my 2017 income tax?

Is it too late to file my taxes.

@Ericatennille83

To file a return for a prior tax year

If you need to prepare a return for 2016, 2017, or 2018 you can purchase and download desktop software to do it, then print, sign,  and mail the return(s)

https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/past-years-products/

Remember to prepare your state return as well—if you live in a state that has a state income tax.

When you mail a tax return, you need to attach any documents showing tax withheld, such as your W-2’s or any 1099’s.  Use a mailing service that will track it, such as UPS or certified mail so you will know the IRS/state received the return.

Note:  The desktop software you need to prepare the prior year return must be installed/downloaded to a full PC or Mac.  It cannot be used on a mobile device.

Is it too late to file my taxes.

I just used TurboTax 2018 Deluxe edition  (online download to windows 10) to file my 2018 taxes, and it calculated that I did not owe any penalties or late fees! Cool!!!

Unfortunately, I am thinking I am going to still owe them no matter what TT 2018 software says....

Is it too late to file my taxes.

Did you owe tax due on the 2018 return?  TurboTax will not calculate the late filing penalties and interest.  You can expect a bill from the IRS later -- the IRS calculates it based on how much you owed and when they receive your payment.