turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Injured spouse and stimulus payment

Are you using your SSN or your spouse's? I called and the recording said there are no offsets at all.

@Shadrake , I just called the line you mentioned and they said to give them a call if I don't get my payment by the end of December :( until then they are still processing. 

Also, I called the offset line and the number of offsets changed from 2 to 0, which is weird. Because I know my husband's offset has already been applied to his CS debt in May. 

@briquewest19  i used my husbands. mines has always said that i have no offsets. 

@Shadrake use your husbands social on the offset number. 

Thanks, just did that - oddly, that also said "no offsets".

Confusing stuff.

We finally got my portion of the stimulus via direct deposit this morning. But sure why it wasn't the 1200 +500 for my dependent but at this point, I'm just thankful we got anything at all!

@kdwhite1014  Was it $1,450, or just $1,200? 

Any other US Bank users still waiting for their deposit to show up?

I haven't seen a deposit yet. And no offset was reported when I called for my husbands social besides the 1700 that was taken in April. 

We are a family of 5 and we got $1900 and something this morning

Ours was processed before all this crap happened

It was $1450, so I'm assuming either I didn't get the child credit or we got a percentage.

I got  mine to

Have question  if u heard  or know. The money the got with held did all go to child support  or  just the half and ours was with held til  fixed. Trying to find out if my husband  kids  got the 3400 from us and then IRS corrected .. curious  if they did  will they have to pay back or IRS is covering their screw up? My step kids didn't tell thier dad anything  l Iike they said they would go figure .. they 20 and 18 do they get it or thier mother ?

@Koda802  Stimulus money is only sent for children 16 or younger.  If the kids you are asking about are over 16, no one gets stimulus money for them.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

I got my deposit yesterday as well.

Do you guys mind posting what the bank accounts you got them through are? I know some services post a couple days early. I'm US Bank and still haven't seen my deposit.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies