Re: Injured spouse and stimulus payment - Page 62

Injured spouse and stimulus payment

@Dhutch05 Thank you for posting that information in this thread.  It should come as welcome news to the folks who have been posting here.

Injured spouse and stimulus payment

They are heartless . Taking 4 months now for our stimulus to come is unbelievable. 
The use of that money is to help us in this pandemic . 

Injured spouse and stimulus payment

I am not getting my hopes up.

A few weeks ago the statement was that it would be handled by the end of August and to contact the local tax advocate if it isn't received by Sept. 1st. Now, it's the "middle to end of September"? I think it's time buying until it gets so close to the 2020 tax filing season the IRS will just tell us to claim it on our 2020 tax filing.

Injured spouse and stimulus payment

And it says to check the status of the date of payment using the get my payment tool and when I do that it still says April 15! GRRRRRRRRRRR

Injured spouse and stimulus payment

Injured spouse and stimulus payment

I JUST now called the tax offset number and it went from 2 withholds to 1!!  Yahoo. That’s progress. 

Injured spouse and stimulus payment

@Nanonano2 , wow that's progress! I was so mad to hear two offsets quoted when we called. I guess IRS figured out a way to pull it finally!!!

Injured spouse and stimulus payment

I just wanted to let everybody know that my husband checked our bank account this morning at 4:10 and low and behold our stimulus was deposited into our bank account

Injured spouse and stimulus payment

Yes I received mine today as well this morning. 

Injured spouse and stimulus payment

thanks for the quick note!  I went to check mine and we received ours as well.  

Injured spouse and stimulus payment

got mines this morning too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Injured spouse and stimulus payment

@mzzwillis who did you all call regarding getting your payment?

Injured spouse and stimulus payment

Still nothing for us, but I will keep looking

Injured spouse and stimulus payment

@Shadrake up until last month i was calling the irs every week.i was told last month that they would start sending out our stimulus payments in the beginning to mid september. i didnt even know the money was there this morning until i saw a post from this group that a few people had gotten their money so i checked my acct and it was there.  i even called the offset number a few days ago and there were 2 offsets instead of 3 like there was back in april. and that was good news. 

Injured spouse and stimulus payment

@mzzwillis , can I ask if you already had your 8379 processed prior to the stimulus? I filed mine with the return but it was still showing as being processed when the stimulus fiasco hit, so I don't know if that means they know I am 8379 eligible or not.