Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

pedz
Level 3

Import data from Quickbooks Online into Turbo Tax Corporate

I assume it is still not possible to export data from Quickbooks Online into Turbo Tax for corporations?

Is there perhaps a way to create the Turbo Tax input file by hand?  Because then I could just run through my QB P&L and Balance Sheet once rather than having to print out the PDF and tick off each entry, etc.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

Importing data from QBO to TurboTax can be done by converting the data to QuickBooks Desktop. You need to download a trial version of the program to start the export and import process using Internet Explorer.  see this

https://quickbooks.intuit.com/learn-support/en-us/banking/how-do-i-import-my-quickbooks-online-data-...

pedz
Level 3

I think I've been through that in the past now that I recall.  I'm on a (M1 based) Mac using Parallels and Windows 11.  As I recall, it was rather painful AND unsuccessful the last time I tried it.

Thank you all the same.

Oh MAC.   hmmm, you got it to work before?  My  notes say....

You can only import Windows QuickBooks to the Windows Business program. I asked around and even if you use the Windows Business program on your Mac (using a virtual windows) it will not work.  You can't go from Mac QuickBooks to Windows Business no matter what.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies