turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Im having trouble with a few things

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

8 Replies

Go ahead and ask your question, and if someone is familiar with your issue(s), they will add to this thread later today.   If not, we can tell you how to phone TurboTax Support if necessary.

When you respond, please say which TurboTax product you are using and whether it is Online TurboTax or desktop software (CD/download).    Also indicate what tax year your question involves.

Leslie71

I'm trying to create a account with u through turbo tax & your application says that I'm registered with your company under a different email address & for me to enter that password. I pressed the Contact  customer support cause I don't recognize that email. Now I can't get passed that screen. What should I do to finish setting up my account with you to be able to get my refund???

MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

You can use the Account Recovery Request form in the below TurboTax FAQ to assist you with getting back into your TurboTax account:

Account Recovery Request for your TurboTax Account

To view a list of your TurboTax Accounts you may have, please see How many Intuit Accounts do I have with TurboTax?

@Leslie71

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
buddrice

I cannot input manually my 1099R.

buddrice

Turbo Tax Delux PC notebook

@ buddrice wrote:

Turbo Tax Delux PC notebook

Are you using Online TurboTax or desktop software (CD/download)?   You didn't say what and where the roadblock is so we don't know what "can't input" means.   Does that mean you don't know how to get to the manual input screen, or that you see the input fields but they won't accept your cursor and an entry?  Or is it something else?   You may need to explain more if the following is not your issue. 

So I'll address in general how to manually enter a 1099-R form.  The steps below are for the Online version.  The desktop version is similar, but the screens may be a little different.  The principle is the same, however.

When you go to the Retirement Income interview topic for your Form 1099-R, after a couple of initial screens you'll come to a screen that says  "Let's import your tax info."   You do NOT have to use that screen, however, and you do NOT have to import the 1099-R.   If you want to manually input instead, here's how:

• If you simply don't want to import the information, or if your 1099-R provider is not a participating import partner with TurboTax,  then don't enter the financial institution on that screen; i.e., you can ignore that search field that says to enter the bank name or sign-in URL.   Instead, scroll down below the logos and choose the button "Change how I enter my form."
  • On the next screen, which asks "How do you want to add your 1099-R?," scroll down to the bottom and choose the button "Type it in myself."
  • The next screen asks "Who gave you a 1099-R?"   Make your choice, then scroll down and click the Continue button.
  • Then it will let you start entering your 1099-R provider's info.

Or if that's not what you were asking, then please explain your issue in enough detail, including exactly what version you are using--Online or desktop (CD/download).

Please help 

@Juan quesada  We cannot see your screen or your tax return.   If you need help you need to ask clear, complete specific questions so we know how to help you.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies