Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

If we filed a injured spouse claim on our taxes bc of back child support are the still gonna take all of the of my husband stimulus payment too? Or just who owes it?

I mailed mine to the IRS last week.  I am getting my letter in the mail today from the Treasury Dept so I am going to mail another one there too.  I just didn't know where to send it last week.

If we filed a injured spouse claim on our taxes bc of back child support are the still gonna take all of the of my husband stimulus payment too? Or just who owes it?

Can I please have the 2 address on where to send both of them so I cover both places the first time! And did you fill out the IS Form as far as numbers for stimulus like what should go to who

On the Treasury Letter it said to send it to the IRS at the branch we would mail our taxes to....I thought it would have a separate address but it didn't.  So I just sent the one. 

so do we send it to our local branch

what address did  you maul the injured spouse for too for the stimulus money?

Do you have a legit address as to where to mail the injured spouse form for the stimulus money ? They have so many listed.

right lol

I did end up sending one to my local brand you have to google local IRS branch to your state and you will get your answer but turbo tax informed me if we filed one with our taxes we didn't need to file another but I did to be safe make sure you fill it out the the number as pertaining to the stimulus and write it on top and I printed out a 2nd and filled out a 2nd IS Just like I did with 2019 taxes 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies