Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

snugglybear
Returning Member

ID Notify and Max Benefits are clearly a scam. Redress?

I am currently overseas from my AZ home, and I have been trying for months to get Intuit to cancel and refund me for the IDNotify "service" that it opened without my permission and in my name.

Most of that time has been simply trying to get someone at IDNotify or wherever to get back to me, so that I can "cancel" the fraudulent IDNotify "service".

But, as many others harmed by this Intuit scam on this community board have already stated, Intuit has deliberately obfuscated viable contact information regarding these fraudulent charges -- including offering NO ACCESS TO ANY PERSONAL ACCOUNT INFO AT ALL on the IDNotify account Web page.

This obstruction to customer contact is clearly done, so that fraudulent "subscriptions" to IDNotify will linger as long as possible, with the intention that defrauded customers, such as myself, will simply give up and let the "Max Benefits" scam continue.

I'd love to hear accounts here from the many others on this board who have fallen afoul of Intuit's the IDNotify subscription scam, along with any other Intuit scams they know of or have fallen afoul of. 

Maybe, together, we can stop this Intuit scam, f not for our own sake,  at least for the sake of other, prospective IDNotify scam victims.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
ChondelLO
Intuit Alumni

ID Notify and Max Benefits are clearly a scam. Redress?

For information on how to cancel your ID Notify service, please visit the help article below for contact information.

How do I cancel my IDnotify services? - Intuit

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies