Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Member

Refilling After overpayment

I was overpaid in 2018 and paid the company back in 2019 for the gross amount. When issuing my W2C, my company stated they can only adjust my boxes 5 and 6 (Medicare). How do I file for a return on the income tax I overpaid, without a W2c stating a new box 1 for wages?
1 Reply
Level 12