Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

donshump

I need to talk to someone on the phone!!!

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

6 Replies

Live Support is only available during weekday business hours after tax season. You can ask a question here, and someone may be able to help/

Call tomorrow Monday.  

It shows you added the LIVE expert help feature.

How to connect to an expert in Turbo Tax  Live

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/expert-review/help/how-do-i-connect-with-a-tax-expert-in-turbotax-...

Duplicate comment removed.

jbourell50
Returning Member

We are trying to pull up our partially completed 2018 tax return and are frustrated that the on line version will not upload our file and there is no application on our computer. We paid for the online version last April (see attached photo of our receipt. (Do not reply!! only reposting to remove attachment as per requested).

Yikes!  You need to edit your post and remove the attachment.  This is a public forum and it is not safe to post your personal info.  That has you name & address.  This is not a direct line to Turbo Tax.

Right now you can't get a copy or download it while they are switching over to 2019.  Try again in December when online opens.

@jbourell50 

You will need to switch to the Desktop program to finish.  You need to use a full Windows or Mac computer.  And mail the return.  If you paid for the Online version ask support to give you the Desktop program download.

You might need to wait for online to open in December to be able to download the .tax2018 file you will need to open in the Desktop program.

How to finish a prior year online return

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/prior-year-return/help/how-do-i-finish-a-prior-year-return-that-i-...

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies