Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

crc33xs-

I keep being asked over and over to review my form1099-R for JPMorgan Brok-Dealer Hldg Inc and I don't know what is wrong

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies
MarilynG1
Expert Alumni

I keep being asked over and over to review my form1099-R for JPMorgan Brok-Dealer Hldg Inc and I don't know what is wrong

Sometimes the best way to resolve an error is to Delete/Re-Enter your 1099-R.

Type '1099r' in the Search area, then click on 'Jump to 1099r' to Delete your original entry.

Pay close attention to the follow-up screens after you enter your 1099-R.

Click this link for more info on How to Enter a 1099-R

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
HRD2
Level 2

Actually, I tried that because the same thing happened to me and it didn't work. Also have tried calling three times to no avail.  I was told it was a technical error (and after they take your payment) they aren't able to actually file your taxes of the error.  IF YOU HAVEN'T PAID TURBOTAX YET, DON'T.  They haven't solved the issue, won't provide customer service to tell you when then will, and they'll take your money and make it impossible to contact them.

HRD2
Level 2

Another question, MarilynG1, if you work for Turbotax, why are you giving BS answers to people who clearly need help? And why didn't any of the Turbotax employees answer my post from last night.  Original Poster, beware!

CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

@HRD2 the posts are being answered. She does work for Turbo Tax, and provided the answer based on the poster's issue. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies