Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I filed 2018s taxes and i just signed up for turbo tax today. Will turbo tax remind me when its time to file for 2019 personal and business taxes?

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
Carl
Level 15

I filed 2018s taxes and i just signed up for turbo tax today. Will turbo tax remind me when its time to file for 2019 personal and business taxes?

No. Also be aware that if your business is "NOT" a SCH C business then you can not use TurboTax Online to file that business return. So if you'll need to file an 1120, 1120-S or 1065 return you will have to purchase TurboTax Business for that. TurboTax business is not available as an online product or for MACs. It's for the Windows operating system only.

Also, separate business returns are due March 15th. The penalties for filing the business return late are $HIGH$ too. So don't be late.

What did you sign up today for?  Did you just file 2018 today?  All personal returns are due April 15 each year.  You can get a 6 month extension until Oct 15.  But any tax due is still due April 15.  

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies