Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I bought turbo tax 2014 and have it installed on my windows 7 desktop. Because MS is not supporting 7 I need to reinstall tt2014 on my win 10. Where can I get 2014?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

I bought turbo tax 2014 and have it installed on my windows 7 desktop. Because MS is not supporting 7 I need to reinstall tt2014 on my win 10. Where can I get 2014?

Desktop 2014 is no longer available nor is it supported.  Even  if you find it on eBay, etc, you will not be able to get updates for the program.  What are you trying to do with 2014?

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

are you an Advantage member? if so, it should be on your 'download' tab and 'up to date'. 

Before you lose the 2014 access  open the program and save a PDF  of the completed return for your records ... once you do that access to the 2014 program is no longer needed.  

Why should I save a PDF copy of my return?

Saving a copy of your return as a PDF (in addition to the proprietary tax data format TurboTax uses) lets you open, view, and print your return using the free Adobe Reader or Foxit Reader software.

This is a lifesaver if your tax data file gets corrupted or if you no longer have the TurboTax software to open it in. The government also accepts a paper-filed return printed from the PDF.

Please note that TurboTax PDF files cannot be "read" by the TurboTax software the way the tax data file can, which means they cannot be used for amending, troubleshooting calculation issues, or for full prior-year transfer capabilities.

For specific instructions, refer to the Related Information section, below.

Related Information:

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies