turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I am looking for my adjusted gross income (AGI) for my 2019 tax return. I filed 1040-NREZ for 2019 tax return. I would like to know which line is that form is the AGI

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
JohnW152
Expert Alumni

I am looking for my adjusted gross income (AGI) for my 2019 tax return. I filed 1040-NREZ for 2019 tax return. I would like to know which line is that form is the AGI

On the 2019 Form 1040-NR-EZ, Adjusted Gross Income is computed on line 10. 

View solution in original post

8 Replies
JohnW152
Expert Alumni

On the 2019 Form 1040-NR-EZ, Adjusted Gross Income is computed on line 10. 

I am doing my 2020 taxes and it is asking for my 2019 adjusted gross income.

I filed with TurboTax last year and would like to find it on the program.

SamS1
Expert Alumni

AGI is line 10 on the 2019 1040NR-EZ.  Since you are filing a 1040 this year, if your return rejects back, I would use 0.

Shawnie68
Returning Member

I keep getting rejected on my Federal AGI and I do as derected after rejected and it's not fixing it what's the issue with system that not adding my new agi

Shawnie68
Returning Member

It won't adjust it when I say fix my agi.

CatinaT1
Employee Tax Expert

Have you tried using 0?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Shawnie68
Returning Member

no not yet.i have wait till it comes back rejected again.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies