evillacres1

I am finishing my income tax when they want to verify my email they want the 6-digit code to ck but there is nothing in my email ???

ReginaM

You might want to check in TurboTax to see that we have the correct email address for you.  Try selecting Intuit Account on the bottom left of your screen.  Select Edit next to your email address if you need to change it.

evillacres1

Hi:

My email is correct I received several msg from Turbo tax, just at the end of prcess my income tax they want

to verify my email-address, then they request 6-digit send to my email, but nothing is send i try to ck spam or trash and nothing is send ???? please help me with this issue

CassLO

To retrieve your IP PIN online at the IRS's Get an IP PIN site; or
Call the IRS at 1-800-908-4490 to have your IP PIN mailed to you (this can take up to 21 days)
Please see the TurboTax Help link for further assistance:
How do I get my 6-digit IP PIN?

Legion2016

When you ask me to verify my email address and you say you have emailed one to me, I cannot get it as my email address is busy with the filing of my federal tax form 1040.  When I request verification number on my cell phone, I do receive it but it does not verify my email address.  Why?

CarissaM

If you are having trouble verifying the account, please click here to contact customer support.