turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I am finishing my income tax when they want to verify my email they want the 6-digit code to ck but there is nothing in my email ???

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

7 Replies
ReginaM
Expert Alumni

I am finishing my income tax when they want to verify my email they want the 6-digit code to ck but there is nothing in my email ???

You might want to check in TurboTax to see that we have the correct email address for you.  Try selecting Intuit Account on the bottom left of your screen.  Select Edit next to your email address if you need to change it.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Hi:

My email is correct I received several msg from Turbo tax, just at the end of prcess my income tax they want

to verify my email-address, then they request 6-digit send to my email, but nothing is send i try to ck spam or trash and nothing is send ???? please help me with this issue

CassLO
Intuit Alumni

To retrieve your IP PIN online at the IRS's Get an IP PIN site; or
Call the IRS at 1-800-908-4490 to have your IP PIN mailed to you (this can take up to 21 days)
Please see the TurboTax Help link for further assistance:
How do I get my 6-digit IP PIN?

When you ask me to verify my email address and you say you have emailed one to me, I cannot get it as my email address is busy with the filing of my federal tax form 1040.  When I request verification number on my cell phone, I do receive it but it does not verify my email address.  Why?

CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

If you are having trouble verifying the account, please click here to contact customer support. 

On March 26, 2022 after I paid in STEP2 of checkout, A VERIFIY PROBLEM  OCCURED. I do not have a cell phone. I have a land line phone. My internet access is  the local city library for one hour each day. I can not get the verify code! This is the first

time that I have encountered this!

The problem that I have encountered is the verify code is sent to my land line phone in  Step 2 to verify that I am the owner of this account. Turbo Tax needs to verify my account by asking me the personal questions which I answer when I sign in or send the verification code to my email address.

I CAN NOT GO TO STEP3 AND PRINT OUT MY FEDERAL AND STATE TAX RETURNS!  IF THIS CAN NOT BE RESOLVED, TURBO TAX WILL NEED TO  REFUND MY PAYMENT!

My account name is”Argentina1!”. My email is [email address removed]

When emailing me, I need a toll free phone number to speak with a Turbo Tax rep to

resolve this.

Thanks…[removed]     (3/28/22)  

HeatherPLO
Intuit Alumni

For security purposes, please do not include your name on this public forum. 

If you need assistance with your verification code, please see this Help Article for additional instructions.  

@argentina1

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies