Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

1ststeven
Returning Member

How the hell can I file my returns?

I am out of the USA
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

7 Replies

You can e-file from anywhere that has internet access.   The deadline to e-file a 2020 return is October 15, 2021 in the time zone you are in.   After that you will need to print,, sign and mail your return.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
1ststeven
Returning Member

i COMPLETED MY STATE

1ststeven
Returning Member

Wrong, wrong, wrong!!!i completed both returns and TT wants to verify for the 99th time my identity by phone number. I selected continue and tt stops, no actionable links.  Same result on laptop and iphone.  someone should be fired for this harassment!

1ststeven
Returning Member

how can these lazyass tt people not be working 24/7 on the last day to file taxes?  this is unacceptable crap program & company, F rating!!!

1ststeven
Returning Member

its a darn helpful tt community, disgusting as the employees!!!

you must have a US address,

a US phone number,

and pay with a US-based credit card.

Then it should go through, if you know the correct AGI amount from last year.

Generally not wise to wait to the last day.

Looks like you posted your problem in little bits and pieces here to the user forum late at night--we do not know how to help when you do not explain the specifics of your problem--we cannot see your return or your screen.  Last minute e-filing  at deadline time is often fraught with frustration.

Phone support is not provided with the Free Edition.  If you are using a paid version of the software or if you purchased PLUS you can get phone support when customer support is there.  Otherwise, post your question here and someone will try to help.

To call TurboTax customer support

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263-what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies