Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

qjy0125

How long after turbo take off fees before it’s deposit in bank accounts

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

6 Replies
Cass0317
Intuit Alumni

The IRS issues most refunds from e-filed returns in about 21 days, although some returns take more time to review. To find out where your refund is, first check your e-file status. If it's been accepted, you can begin to track your refund at the IRS Where's My Refund? site.

When your file your tax return successfully and you choose to pay your fees from your Federal refund, the TurboTax program considers the fee paid, even though the federal refund has not been released yet. You are probably seeing "Payment Completed".

As soon as your return is accepted by the IRS, your info shows at SBTPG, it should have your expected refund amount and it will say that they have not received your refund yet. Once they have your return it will update and tell you when they received it, what they received, what they deducted and when they sent it to your direct deposit account.

"somethingaboutmary Level 5"

Follow the steps below to track your refund when using the Refund Processing Option:

Step 1 - Check with the IRS

Get the status of your Federal tax refund by visiting the IRS "Where's My Refund?" page. 

Check the status of your refund 

Step 2  - Check with TPG

Once you have confirmed that your refund has been released by the IRS and you have selected a Refund Transfer from Santa Barbara TPG you may check the status of your Refund Transfer by visiting our website. 

Check the status of your Refund Transfer

For more information, please see the links below:

Erica1104
Returning Member

I filed 2/4 and accepted 2/12 my payment completed showed up today 3/15 and nothing yet so when should I receive payment??

EbonyA
Intuit Alumni

@Erica1104 Not entirely sure what you mean by "my payment completed showed up today 3/15" are you referring to seeing an anticipated refund date of March 15th? If that is the case and you have not yet received the refund, please review the following FAQ: Why do some refunds take longer than others?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Erica1104
Returning Member

No the payment complete under reicept 

Did the IRS says your refund had been Sent?  Did you ask to have your TT fees deducted from your Federal refund?  In the past, TT would debit you for those if your refund was delayed, but they would first send you several emails.  

LindseyLO
Intuit Alumni

Help with obtaining your direct deposit date has been provided by clicking here.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies