Re: How do I know what tax form I'm working on in ...

How do I know what tax form I'm working on in turbotax? 1040? 1040Ez?

how do I confirm the tax form i have been using in turbotax? how do i change to the deluxe version of turbotax?

There is not a 1040EZ or 1040A any more.  The last year for those forms was for 2017 tax returns.  The new forms are just a Form 1040 with three possible schedules--or if you are 65 or older a Form 1040SR--which is the same as Form 1040 but with bigger print.  So--simple answer-- if you are working on a 2019 return it is a Form 1040.

You are posting from online Deluxe.

PREVIEW 1040

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1901539-how-do-i-preview-my-turbotax-online-return-before-filing

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the screen. Click on Tools. Click on View Tax Summary. Click on Preview my 1040 on the left side of the screen.