Re: How do I edit the recipient address for my 109...

How do I edit the recipient address for my 1099-INT?

What do you mean?  YOU are the recipient.     Your address is entered in the personal information section.   That is what is sent to the IRS.

Yes, I am aware. Turbo Tax seemed to be importing my recipient address from an external source, I am guessing my financial institution, but imported the incorrect information. This was causing an issue that I was not able to rectify at first but not it was been resolved.

I am not sure what you mean.  The address is  not even part of the 1099-INT interview.  What exactally are you looking at to see that?

Screen Shot 2020-05-03 at 2.29.37 PM.jpg