Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

How do I change my military pay grade?

There's no option to change it
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies
Carl
Level 15

Where do you need to change it? In your online Turbotax account profile? Or in the online Turbotax 2019 program?

@xmasbaby0 

@Carl   @jrvoor0896     I do not know about military pay grades or how to change them in the software, but in case you are asking to determine whether you can get the military discount:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/choosing-a-product/help/who-is-eligible-for-the-free-military-disc...

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

For the "Online" software.

When I Edit my personal info in the "My Info" section, the pay grade comes up as you step thru the series of questions presented there......just before asking if you served in a combat zone.

So hit the "Edit" alongside of your name in the My Info section, check the initial page carefully to make sure it is correct, and step thru the pages that follow until you get to the paygrade page.

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*

Very Helpful.

Very helpful, with the step by step instructions. 

It was quick and easy for a military customer, I assisted. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies