Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

lucid430

How do I apply the military discount when I am not being prompted? I have already included my DFAS W-2

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

How do I apply the military discount when I am not being prompted? I have already included my DFAS W-2

You may not have indicated you were in the Military during 2019 when you edited your name in the My Info section.  Go back there and edit your name (or spouse's name) to make sure it is entered properly.

Or are you or spouse an officer, (or General/Admiral ) ?

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*

WAIT....not allowed if you use "LIVE" version.

IF you have not connected with a LIVE agent yet, or don't want to use it:

(edited)

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/downgrading/help/how-do-i-remove-turbotax-live/01/27312

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*

............Dang...had to Edit the "LIVE" Removal URL above

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies