Help

I was incarcerated for 24 years & would like to get taxes filed for the years 1989 - 2010. Please help. Im hungry. See my ministry on Instagram. ( Chimrun1) trying to save kids & adults from drug abuse. My ss#is [social security number removed]

Help

Refunds for tax years that old are no longer payable. If you do owe taxes you are required to file those returns however you cannot use any of the TurboTax programs to do so. Seek local professional help if you need returns that old filed or get the forms if you can from the IRS and your

Help

Refunds for tax years that old are no longer payable. If you do owe taxes you are required to file those returns however you cannot use any of the TurboTax programs to do so. Seek local professional help if you need returns that old filed or get the forms if you can from the IRS and your state.

Help

for those years you were most likely not required to file a return.

File now and going forward if your income meets the threshold for filing.

See IRS Pub 501 for who must file based on your income and circumstances.