Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: Have anyone received their stimulus check on their TurboTax card? Since TurboTax can not seem to give us an answer!

Update: I am in the category of a Turbo Tax filer, used the Debt Card, had to resubmit information to IRS for DD, and got my notice of an April 30th DD from the IRS.  

----I currently have a pending transaction in my bank account that I submitted to the IRS (NOT the Turbo Tax Card, I'm transferring all that money out, closing my card!!!)  - So good luck to all on hopefully having the same results soon!!!

@NURSE T  

@genarand 

@Ammy2923 @ElaineS1031 @

Tax Year Prior to 2020: Have anyone received their stimulus check on their TurboTax card? Since TurboTax can not seem to give us an answer!

Finally got my money into my direct deposit this am

Glad to hear that Ammy2923!! When were you able to input your dd info? Was it on the 15th or 16th? Just wondering... I was able to put in my info after they fixed some glitches this past Saturday, and still no update as to an actual date for my deposit yet... Very happy for you, though!! I can only imagine it's a massive load off your shoulders!!

@ElaineS1031 it was that Tuesday it took a while but it finally came but if you back and read the rest of the crew concerns a lot of your questions will be answered! I think someone said if you do it one week the following week it will be in your Account it’s just waiting game bc that’s what it was for me 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies