Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: Have anyone received their stimulus check on their TurboTax card? Since TurboTax can not seem to give us an answer!

@Metamoore34 https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment - go here and check your status, if they say they need more information enter it and wait for who knows how long

Tax Year Prior to 2020: Have anyone received their stimulus check on their TurboTax card? Since TurboTax can not seem to give us an answer!

same here I was up earlier and I checked my card and nothing and the irs site said no DD info for me, I dont have a bank account hints the reason I even got the card now the app, website, or number works. Turbotax will lose alot of customers bc of this. I see that some people you free filed and didnt have fees say they received theirs so the first statement we received this weekend must have been true, thatbif you had fees you would get a paper check 

@oreo_milto got two options: 1. open a bank account asap and get your routing number and account number in this site https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment  2. wait for the paper check ......obviously option 1 is going to get you your funds a lot faster, especially since 45 decided he wanted his name on all the mailed checks, which is delaying distribution (the ultra rich do not care).  

@johnsonzachary1981 

I went said I qualify for payment but they didn't have enough info to DD whatever TF that means, so I entered my DD info now to wait even füçkīñg longer

I have not! But everyone I know who had their tax refund direct deposit to their bank has already received their Stimulus money. Now from what I have read on these forums and researched for myself we may or may not get our stimulus money on this card even though it's tied to a bank technically. But Turbo Tax customer service not answering their phones and they give us bs answers on here. All I can say if after the TurboTax card site comes back up if my balance is lower the what I had... I'm gonna find out how many others were effected and petition. This is crazy. We already pay for the TurboTax service so why aren't we getting it? 18882854169  on the back of your and my card but dial the number. It's out of service and the website down. What kind of illegal mess going on!!!! These are federal funds they are messing with the legal liability for them is high. I hope Turbo Tax does the right thing!

@Treed123 this would be called TT and Green Dot being caught with the ol' pants down - obviously nobody could've predicted the situation ---- but the response was amateur hour

The site is down and so is customer service. How were you able to access it?

@Metamoore34 --- I guess the silver lining, and I cannot believe I am saying this, is that the IRS seems to have it together and I expect a pretty quick turn around (for example that checker site was to launch on Friday, 2 days early) - either way, it'll be faster than the mail and you should at least get a deposit date update soon (like WMR for taxes).  

@Treed123 which site TT Card or the IRS update site?  TT is down and IRS is just fine

So imma go ahead and say that people were right and people with fees must have had temp accounts on file with IRS cause it told me they didn't have enough info to DD

have any of you guys ever used chime, so you know how long it takes to set up and get a card 

@oreo_milto  Chime is fairly easy to sign up for and it takes about 3-5 days to get ur card they are actually one of the best prepaid cards I have seen.... I have one and my daughter uses it I only got mine to transfer money to my daughter not a fan of cash app but it’s really good it will also give u a temporary virtual card to use online until ur card arrives 

@1angrymama thanks I will download it now hopefully I won't have to wait for the paper checks 

IRS has my SS# as my bank account??? I checked all of my tax documents and the TC/ green dot account matches. I just received a state tax refund on the TC about a week ago. WTH is going on?!?

Yup, same here, I went to the it's site and it said my stimulus was sent to an account that ended with the last 4 digits of my social. I tried calling green dot and none of their numbers are working! 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies