Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: Have anyone received their stimulus check on their TurboTax card? Since TurboTax can not seem to give us an answer!

I had to go to get my payment which is now up in irs. When entering hubbys info it told me it did not have enough bank info to send payment. We did the tt debit card for first time this year because of their free advance offer. Last 20 years we had did straight to our bank account. 
i entered in our info very quickly and siimply on irs website and they said they will be sending us payment soon. They also stated payment date will be updated within next 24 hours. 
so if you have a tt debit card for 1st time you are screwed as money is not yet coming unless you go to get my payment and update right now. I am very disgusted with how tt handled this. 

Tax Year Prior to 2020: Have anyone received their stimulus check on their TurboTax card? Since TurboTax can not seem to give us an answer!

Nope cant update and no info on that site about what to do now.

@KMahrle83 Me either this is ridiculous 

Yeah I'm getting all the info together that the lawyers need for that case. I wasn't going to do it at first but after this I'm joining that class action lawsuit against them. 

I think ill jump on that bandwagon.  I need this money now more than ever....literally cant even buy diapers for my son right now....and they cant even provide irs with correct info so now ill prob have to wait for a check.

This would also explain why i still havent got my taxes.  Tt you messed up.  Ill be contacting an attorney as well.

My mom got hers this morning . https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payments you could go there to check if you getting one or not

E0A4E561-A9B4-4482-8ACC-9F2235A4D35C.png

I got mine this morning! I have one child, hardly made **bleep** last year, and I used the free version (no fees or advances taken out) if this helps anyone! Stay patient everyone 🙏

I’m also from Ohio and didn’t receive any notifications. Just checked my account and it was there ☺️

Is anyone else experiencing problems with TT? I can’t log into my account by app or the website can’t even get thru on the phone!!!! Like wtf is going on?

I didn't get **bleep** went on IRS site tells me I qualify but they don't have enough info to do DD , so I had to enter info and now I have to wait even longer smdh

Where do u go to check the status of ya money

I’ve been using TT for 5 years now. However, this was the first time I did the turbo card with the advance normally I would direct deposit it into my personal account. After so many people saying it would come onto the TT card after waiting and waiting me and bf all night I tried logging into the App NO SUCCESS tried calling the phone number on the back of the card NO SUCCESS and now the website at NO SUCCESS so I just went into the irs.gov entered my info and now it’s a waiting game smh

@Metamoore34 IRS Site - you have to update --- i just did.  TT is a joke, I'll be transferring all my money out of my card to my real bank and closing the account immediately ---- Just terrible service all around 

Soooo why the **bleep** is every way to access my turbo card not working.... No app, no website no phone it's **bleep**INGGGGG annoying

Same - probably because everyone is checking at the same time, realizing they got screwed over as well?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies