Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Has anyone heard any updates on the $10,200 unemployment tax credit refund? I was going to call but from my understanding, they said don't call.

But they are not communicating with the public about this. I feel if we don't call and stay on them, they are just going to put it on the back burner because of the child credit stuff that they are rolling out. They are releasing info on that every 5 minutes it seems like. Getting info about anything else takes an act of Congress!!
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Has anyone heard any updates on the $10,200 unemployment tax credit refund? I was going to call but from my understanding, they said don't call.

2 Replies

Thank you for the info I'll check out the link you shared. Hopefully there is some kind of update. I went on their site before I post on here and the last update they had was saying they would be sending out more checks mid June but that didn't happen for some reason. But thank you I will check out the link. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies