Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts All About the Refund! >> Event happening NOW!!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Form Not Reported Error: 1099 MISC Uber

Hello, I'm filing taxes via Uber and recieved 1099 MISC from them.  I import it, fill expenses, etc.

I thought everything went well, until I got an error saying:

Form Not Reported:

Your Form 1099-MISC from Uber Tech. shows $xxx,xxxx on line 7, but this income is not reported on another form or schedule.

Let's review your entries now so you can tell us where to report this amount on your tax return.

But all i have in my 1099-MISC is Box 7 and Box 17.

I tried  editing 1099 MISC, but same problem.  I'm confused on what the problem is.  Could anyone help me out?

Thanks.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Fixed the problem.  I review over the summary again and it turned out I had 3 duplicates of 1099 MISC.  I delete them, and the problem it solved.  Not sure why I had them.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
TMazzei

I am having the same issue with a 1099 MISC from Google adsense. It wants me to do a scedule C as a business but it is ad revenue., not a business.

Fixed the problem.  I review over the summary again and it turned out I had 3 duplicates of 1099 MISC.  I delete them, and the problem it solved.  Not sure why I had them.

Daniela

I am having the same issue, but nothing is solving the problem. Followed the steps on how to go back and fix, but there is nothing to fix. Tried deleting and starting over and no issues until just now  where we are about to file, but it won't let us because of the error. Not sure what else to do.

zotbot

same error... i am close to going to another tax software.... pulling hairs out

Ajcs91

Ran into this issue. The first guy told me I had to pay to upgrade for live support. His tech support said I didn’t need to file the form (I did, I had over $10 in royalties). The supervisor saw it and had me do a search for schedule c and had to go through the Self-Employment Schedule C: 1099-NEC, 1099-K, expenses portion and then it finally went through.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies