Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

benbkw

Form 8822-B

I'm having the same problem! Come on Turbo Tax!

lsbd1
Returning Member

Form 8822-B

I keep receiving emails that the form is ready.  Turbo Tax does not update, nor will it let me file the taxes without the form.  It is frozen on this page.  How do I get this to function????

DaraLO
Intuit Alumni

Form 8822-B

The release date for Form 8822-B in TurboTax has changed to 3/20/2020.  Reference:  https://care-cdn.prodsupportsite.a.intuit.com/forms-availability/turbotaxbusiness_fed_windows_corp.h...

Since it's not necessary to submit the form along with your tax return, you can delete the form and then e-file.  You can then print the form from the IRS website and mail it in separately.  Here is the link:  http://IRS.gov - Form 8822-B, Change of Address or Responsible Party - Business

Refer to the following TurboTax FAQ for instructions on deleting a form in the Windows or Mac software:  How do I delete a tax form in the TurboTax CD/Download ...

Deleting a form in TurboTax Onine:  How do I view and delete forms in TurboTax Online?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Carolo
Returning Member

Form 8822-B

Today, 3/10, I again tried to file my returns after receiving an email from Turbo Tax saying the 8822-B was ready???????

It is not ready! I can't file!!!  TT please be more efficient and only send an email when you mean it!

Form 8822-B

Read the previous posts.  The solution to the problem is to delete the form8822-B. Everyone who posted about the form was having the same problem, including myself.  I posted earlier how to delete the form.  Deleting the form eliminates the error message and you will be able to e-file.  Remember, if you haven’t already done so, go to irs.gov and print a copy of the form8822-B complete the form, sign and mail it in separately as instructed.  It’s just a form to let the IRS know you have a change of address.

Form 8822-B

form may not have to be filed but without it, error checking cannot be accomplished.

dublinr

Form 8822-B

Old address: 712 Hartford Rd Raleigh NC 27610

New address: 1532 Chinquapin chapel Rd Trenton NC 28585

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies