Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

form 4868

I need to cancel the 4868 form I submitted since all the paperwork arrived from Kuwait in time for me to complete the taxes before April 17th, 

I'm going to e-file the paperwork tonight

1 Reply
Level 12

form 4868

No need to cancel anything - you are allowed to e-file as normal even if you requested an extension that turns out to be unnecessary.  Just file your return as normal.