turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Efile page to pay is too large - continue button not visible or able to click

Ready to efile so click on appropriate buttons to continue. Sign into my Intuit account and the page takes up the entire monitor.

I am unable to move/resize or navigate to the continue button to complete the efile process.

I have already changed my Turbo Tax program to use as an Administrator, which did not help at all.

This is keeping me from efiling my returns. Help!

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

6 Replies
wcparks

try scrolling down with the arrow button. or shrinking your screen with the mouse pad,

Won't let me scroll, resize or shrink screen
tonesimus

Nothing works to shrink the screen, or scroll.  How are we supposed to click "continue?"
johnj125

Had the same problem. I ended up rotating the screen view on my laptop (Mac) to submit the payment and then rotated it back. On the Mac, open System Preferences. Hold down the Command and Option keys and click Display. It'll give you an option to rotate the screen.
EdHi
Level 2

I had that problem with two screens. (and I also had the problem last year! TurboTax please fix the windows! I reported it to them!)

I moved the taskbar from the top of the screen, which showed more info; but that did not help!

After much monkeying around I found a Rube Goldberg solution!

After filling out the page, I hit the tab button several times, bringing it to the top continuing down the page; once the tab was on the last thing on the screen I then HIT THE TAB 4 MORE TIMES; THEN HIT ENTER!!!! (or after entering the last item hit the tab 4 times, then enter)

If you only tab it once or twice it opens up a turbo tax web page in your browser, if you hit it 3 times it hits the back button and you get to start over!!!  but hit tab four times it finally gets to the continue button which is hiding off the screen.

On the third screen where the buttons are on the screen, you can tab and see what the tabbing did on the previous pages.

Thank you! I was pulling my hair out and your solution worked. Amazing that Intuit still hasn't fixed this. Had the same issue on the next screen, and had to hit Tab 5 times, then return.

Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies