turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

E-File LLC Partnership return 1065

Hi Patricia

I have been having the same issues trying to file 1041 return and I will try to file my federal return separately to as everyone is saying, but your post saying New York forms are available on 2/24/22 I do not believe is correct as I am still getting the error message as of Monday March 6 and is speaking with support 2X they told me they are aware but said they had no timetable when would be fixed!  how can that be?  I will see if it works tonight do it separately, but also have 1065 return to file as well so hope this works.

Token 1091796

I filed federal separately and it worked. NY does not.

My NY State partnership return SUCCESSFULLY transmitted this morning (Friday 3/10/23)!

thanks

I WILL TRY STEPS AS SAME MESSAGE I GOT

had to file on paper FOR 2021 and this year 1065 fed 50 pages, state 77 pages NY

As of this morning after an update to Turbo Tax, NYS Partnership eFile seems to have been fixes and was able to SUCCESSFULLY eFile NYS partnership!

I cannot be certain about the actual problem, but I have encountered recent problems with wrong data in forms which I had started but abandoned. There are not enough ways to clean this up on the step-by-step menus, but if you will go into the forms mode and delete any unnecessary forms, it just might clear this problem.   

I also had mysterious problems with TT after a Microsoft download, so restarting is always a good practice when having such issues.

I just transmitted my NYS partnership return, successfully.

Did anyone who successfully e-filed the NYS pship return today (3/10) get a prompt to pay the filing fee payment? Does anyone recall paying the annual filing fee thru the software?  I manually entered the payment on Turbotax Online last Sunday (3/5) but I just checked the bank account and nothing was withdrawn by NYS.  I'm wondering if either NYS is taking it's sweet time (ha!) or it they payment I entered online just didn't go thru on 3/5.  There's no history of payments for me to check if it went thru or not.  I certainly would hate to pay the government twice for nothing more than the headache of filing a form.

riorio

Exactly the problem.  TURBO Lacks doesn't even to respond to any of us anymore. Last year I am using this software.  

Turbo Tax did not  promp fir the NYS LLC  filing fee this year. Turbo Tax is very inconsistent year to year and this year they were horrible with software and they are missing in action in the forums for people having issues. I filed my filing fee manualky via mail and just mailed in my filing fee check. Unfortunately some people may think they are done with their business taxes but for NYS LLC’s they need to do their filing fee submission which is the IT-204-LL filing fee submission. Like I indicated, I downloaded that form from online and filed it via mail with my check.

thank you, appreciate the feedback on your experience - i will do the same on my end.  this has been very frustrating indeed - i wonder if Turbotax reads these forums and will work on making their service more reliable considering ready plenty of users voiced they are so fed up with their lack of response and not renewing software for next year.

THANK YOU for posting this.  I also did not get prompted to pay the NYS filing fee via IT-204-LL, which is mandatory if your business grossed more than $0.  Thanks to reading this, I downloaded the form from NY and mailed a check.  Unacceptable, TurboTax!!!

I've always had to pay the IT-204-LL fee separately. Mail in check along with form. My current problem is that I filed the IT-204 return on Friday 3/10/23 when E-filing finally became available and Turbotax accepted it but I have yet to hear that NYS has received & accepted the return. I mailed in a paper return to NYS just in case they've screwed this up. Turbotax really sucks when it comes to NYS\NYC tax returns............

YennyC

I also e-filed NYS partnership return on 3/10 and I received email confirmation from NYS they accepted the e-file today (3/13).  I agree that the IT-204-LL fee was paper filed in prior years however last year (2021) was the first time I paid it directly via Turbotax so I was confused why it didn't allow it this year.   I thought I did something wrong until I found this chain where others are experiencing the same issue.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies