Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

E-File LLC Partnership return 1065

Same exact issue here.  As of 2/24, can't file NY partnership return due to the error noted in the first post.  Federal went through with no problem.  Getting really frustrated with TurboTax.  Not having forms available until 3/3 when returns are due 3/15 is unacceptable.

Ok I see that 3/3 is the new dead line.

REALLY hope that it works then!!!!! 

I am getting the same error.  Thank you to the community for updating the link for the updated dates, 3/3 is cutting it so close. Last year was also very close. Frustrating.

I am getting the same message when trying to transmit.  My token is 1081547

dyschan

Today is 2/26/23 and still not able to complete 2022 transmissions for NY return.

Ugh 

As I said before, Intuit has indicated the NY State Partnership return will NOT be available until March 3rd!

I am having the same problem- was able to file federal separately but not state (NY).  If the problem is the date and this has been known for at least a week (looking at the thread), then why does TurboTax not update the message when you try to submit so that you know this???  I wasted hours calling and hearing the automated line tell me I have to pay for support since I have a free TurboTax (which of course I don't) and then searching on the website for how to request help and finally finding this post.  I don't believe anything will change by 3/3 (new date listed) BTW....but we will see....

+1 also experiencing this for my NY State Partnership return. Hoping this resolves on 3/3, otherwise might just have to mail it in at that point.

Just wanted to post here that I am having the same exact situation as everyone else. Federal Form e-filed fine a few weeks ago. When I try to e-file the NYS Partnership, I receive the same error. I have the latest updates and still no go. There is clearly an issue with the software

SEquip

I'm having the same issue as everyone else in this thread. Fed went through but NYS not able to be transmitted. I made a note on my calendar to try again on 3/4/23 based on another users comment about the updated dates the forms will be available.  I am commenting so I will get update replies if it still doesn't work on 3/4.

The system is not permitting me to e-file (transmit) my Federal, NY and NJ partnership returns. Why?

I was able to file my federal return 3/1/23 with the attached 8453 PE separately.  NYS will not accept the same attachment.  I sure don't want to print this whole thing and mail it.  Any updates?

I was able to file the federal form today, 3/1/23, electronically.  NYS is not accepting the upload.  Can you advise?

I am having the same issue tonight, 3/1/23 with NYS.  Federal went through.

Any updates?

I tried filing NYS today, 3/1/23, and it will not go through.  Can you advise?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies