Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

DevonSP
Returning Member

Does anyone know when trying to file it takes me to schedule E worksheet. did you make any payments that require 1099 (no) did you file req. form (no) ? this doesnt work

having trouble with rental income
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

9 Replies
JKONG5150
Returning Member

Does anyone know when trying to file it takes me to schedule E worksheet. did you make any payments that require 1099 (no) did you file req. form (no) ? this doesnt work

Hi! I got this error as well and Turbo Tax took my email to update me upon fixing the glitch. I received an email a few hours ago stating the issue was fixed, but I tried again and I got the same error.  

Same issue here.  I got the email saying it was fixed, but it's not.

DevonSP
Returning Member

thank you lets keep eachother updated as to when the issue is resolved much appreciated thank you guys!

DevonSP
Returning Member

ok this is good news to me hearing someone else having the same problem. i spent over 5hrs with one of the chat experts which i question the validity of and if i was even chatting with a real human. when the issue is resolved please let me know and vice versa. thank you!

I got on line with one of the Turbo folks yesterday.  I gave him access to my screen so that he could see exactly what I was seeing and talking about.  He said he would report that it was still an issue and he asked me to give it 24-48 hours for them to address.

I checked again today.  No change.  This is a little frustrating.  I just want to get this finished.

DevonSP
Returning Member

i was told the same thing. did you get a feeeling the person you were chatting with wasnt real?

DevonSP
Returning Member

hello were you ever able to get through?

I spoke to another person today and he led me through fixing the form.  I had to delete the existing schedule E worksheet, delete the rental income and expense information and re-input the income & expense information.  I had incorrectly checked a box showing that I had paid over $600 to a contractor.  This is only for paying an individual.  I paid a company, so it didn't apply.  I was able to submit my taxes after fixing this.  Good luck!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies